ACM is a premier supply partner for superior quality electro coating corrosion protection. By using state-of-the-art methods and process monitoring, ACM offers the highest quality, most effective pre-treatment, and e-coating corrosion protection. Here’s why:
Breakthrough methods, modern equipment, and key strategic partnerships combine to optimize results in our electro coating pre-treatment process.
Our formula includes:
- Comprehensive laboratory analyses to ensure consistent quality and safety
- 9-stage zinc phosphating or 7-stage zirconium pre-treatment
- Computerized CODACS control systems to confirm accurate mixing and maximum efficiency
ACM can support a wide range of part dimensions, custom requirements, and unique applications. Our facility contains:
- High-efficiency monorail conveyor systems
- A 14,000-gallon cathodic epoxy electrocoat tank
- A 12,000-gallon cathodic epoxy electrocoat tank
ACM’s vigorous testing standards ensure consistent top-quality corrosion resistance and offer the best performance ratings under all ASTM testing parameters.
ACM strives to be the preferred supplier for every client. We are well-positioned to deliver both superior quality finishes and exceptional economic value with every order.
E-coating is an immersion wet paint finishing process that uses electrical current to attract the paint product to a metal surface